Australian News Bloopers
Australia gets its fair share of news bloopers too. Thanks to a program on Australia’s ABC called Media Watch, they are exposed even more. Here is a package of most news bloopers featured on the program from March 2007 to May 2009.
– Ten News, Melbourne: an annoying passer by
– National Nine News, Melbourne: high functioning autopsy?
– National Nine News, Sydney: sheer co-incidence?
– Seven News at 4:30: Rooney? McCann? Peter? Who are these guys?
– WIN News, Mackay: far out!
– SBS World News, Australia: the running visuals are a no-show
– SBS World News, Australia: cutting to the news too early, and then…
– ABC News, Melbourne: studio automation problems
– ABC News, Melbourne: studio automation problems…again
– ABC News, Sydney: studio automation problems…yet again!
– Nine News, Brisbane: he had to confess
– Seven News, Melbourne: weatherman gets drowned out from above at Avalon
– Seven News, Sydney: Grand Pee
– Ten News, Melbourne: a waste of time?
– Sky News, Australia: is Lionel Ritchie black?
– ABC News, Hobart: traffic lights out?
– Mornings with Kerry-Anne (Channel Nine): on her last leg
– Lateline (ABC1): that guy thats lighting the cauldron, you know, whats his name?